Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Keepsake - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with a vintage layout.  My thoughts are of blooming flowers and lots of greenery, patiently waiting for Spring to warm up.

Lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard and papers from Craft O'Clock Rays of Sunshine. The photo is from Prima's Finnabair Vintage Photobooth stickers.


I used identical frames from Oval Ornate Frames and Mini Frames.  I inked both frames with Versa Magic Niagra Mist ink. Using a doily stamp, I stamped the frames with a darker green ink, Hint of Pesto.


At the base of my project I used a frame from Circle Doodle Frames, inked with the same colors as the Oval Ornate Frame and Mini Frame. Lots of fussy cutting done, adding flowers to my layering.  To the right of the frame I used Flourish 27, inked with Hint of Pesto.  The title is from Prima's Finnabair's Sentiment Stickers.


I cut a piece from Lace Border 2 and added some texture paste. Once dried I inked the piece with Niagra Mist and Hint of Pesto.


Here's another view of a piece from  Lace Border 2.  To finish off my project I added some die cut pieces and foliage from my local craft store.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie




Creative Embellishments Products:

Circle Doodle Frames






1 comment:

Amy Voorthuis said...

This got to be my favorite layout of yours wow wow wow in loveeeee hugs Amy xox