Friday, April 1, 2022

Cherish - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with another vintage layout.  I've been longing for warmer weather and the arrival of Spring.  When it comes to the weather, lately it's been a roller coaster ride. Hoping soon that Spring will make an appearance and stay.


 I fell in love with the papers in the Golden Dreams collection by Paper Heaven.  The flowers remind me of the blossoms on my fruit trees.  Hoping to see them soon.  Lots of layering with Creative Embellishments chipboard.   All chipboard pieces were painted with Folk Art Villa Green paint.  Once the paint dried I dry brushed the chipboard pieces with Deco Art Light Avocado paint. I added a few flowers from my stash along with some fussy cut flowers from Paper Heaven's Innocence Flowers.

The image is from Prima Marketing Finnabair Vintage Photobooth sticker book.  At the base I placed a doily, from a Prima die.  The image is nestled in Flourish 17 Set.  Beneath Flourish 17 Set is a piece cut from Lace Border 2.


Here's another view of  Flourish 17 Set.  Beneath the flourish is another piece cut from Lace Border 2.  I applied some stamping on the background paper with Tuskineko Versa Magic Niagara Mist Chalk Ink using the Distressed Script Stamp


Flourish 10 was cut in half and placed on each side of the image.  Beneath the flourish you can see stamping from the Distressed Script Stamp.


Here is a view of the other half of  Flourish 10.  Beneath the flourish I placed the Baby's Breath.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Flourish 17 Set





1 comment:

Amy Voorthuis said...

wow this one is gorgeous and I love those papers.....so sad I can't buy them anymore hugs Amy xox