Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Memories - Creative Embellishements

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a vintage layout featuring some beautiful Creative Embellishments chipboard.


Papers and die cuts are from 49 & Market Remnants collection,  perfect for the vintage wedding photo from Finnabair Vintage Photobooth stickers.  Lots of layering with chipboard.


I used both pieces from Damask 2 to back the photo.  I painted the pieces with some Deco Art Morning Mist paint, and then dry brushed the pieces with some Deco Art Plum Suede. 


 Beneath the Damask I used a piece from Berries, painted with Morning Mist and dry brushed with Plum Suede.


Here's a view of the bottom of the Damask 2.  At the base of my project I used a piece from Vine Corner, pained with Deco Art Plum Suede.  I randomly stamped the background paper with the Circle Bokeh Stamp.


Another view of the Berries and Vine Corner.  Flowers are 49 and Market Royal Spray Orchid and Vintage Shades Potpourri Orchid. 


Additional pieces from Berries were added along with some lilies by Blue Fern Studios.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie





1 comment:

Amy Voorthuis said...

Gorgeous layout pretty details and great use of chipboards hugs Amy xox