Monday, February 14, 2022

This Is What Family Looks Like - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a vintage layout featuring a treasured family photo of my paternal grandmother and two great aunts.  My grandmother Nana is in the center of the photo and on the left is her sister,  Aunt Ruth and to the right her other sister Aunt Mil.


Papers are from Spring Morning Dreams by Craft O'Clock.  I love their papers and have quite a few of their paper collections.  Lots of Creative Embellishments Chipboard, Little Birdie Flowers and fussy cutting.


 I cut the Large Clock Face 6"  in half and embossed the pieces with a mixture of white, light blue and avocado embossing powders.  Tucked within the layering is a piece from Flourish Set 10, painted with  a couple of shades of green.  Once the paint dried I dabbed on some Prima Green Brocade Wax. I tend to use this flourish quite often, as it is my favorite.  


Here's another view of the Large Clock Face 6" and Flourish Set 10.  Both Flourish 1 and Flourish Set 1 were painted with Folk Art Snowbank Terra Cotta Paint.  Love the gritty texture of the paint. Once dried, I sprayed the pieces with Lindys Jack Frost Shimmer Spray. 


Lots of layers and fussy cut flowers.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:

Flourish 1


Flourish Set 1





No comments: