Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Nature Vibes - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a nature themed project.  Missing the colors of the foliage and plants outside during this cold winter season, so I thought I would create a little something to remind me of what's to come once we're through with winter. 

I used ephemera pieces from Prima Marketing's Nature Lover collection along with lots of fabulous chipboard pieces from the store.


I used 2 stamps on the base paper,  Distressed Grid and Distressed Text Stamp.  I glued a piece from Rectangle Stamp Frames to the background.  The frame was painted with some peach paint and embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Pearl and Ranger Potting Soil embossing powders. Both pieces from Flourish Set 27 were painted light green, embossed with Emerald Creek Spearmint embossing powder and dabbed with Prima Vintage Gold Wax.  Love the texture from the Emerald Creek embossing powder.  Sitting on top and beneath the piece from Flourish Set 27 are pieces from Mini Leaves Set 1, both embossed with Emerald Creek Forest Foliage embossing powder and dabbed with Prima Vintage Gold Wax. 
 

A view of the right side.  Love the texture!


Purple Plant pieces were embossed with Stampendous Pearl embossing powder.  I also used a smaller piece from Rectangle Stamp Frames.


Centered within the Purple Plant is a piece from Fern Foliage 5, embossed with Emerald Creek Forest Foliage embossed powder and dabbed with Prima Vintage Gold Wax.


A few finishing touches to complete my project, some flowers, mini art stones, microbead and moss.

Thanks for stopping by!
 . . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:


Rectangle Stamp Frames




No comments: