Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Sweet - Creative Embellishements

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with a vintage inspired project.  I used one of the larger tags from the store,  Flourish Tag Set 1 along with a vintage photo.  

I applied paint to the tag, using Folk Art Terra Cotta Earthy Rose.  Once the paint dried, I dabbed on some Folk Art Terra Cotta Adobe White.  I embossed the tag with Stampendous Pearlustre Moonstone Pearl embossing powder.  Papers are from Prima  Lavender Rose.  To finish off the tag, I added some flowers and lace.


Beneath the photo I used Flourish 6, embossed with the Stampendous Pearl embossing powder along with Emerald Creek Spearmint Rock Candy Embossing Powder.  The frame is from Mini Frames . I used the same technique on it as the large tag.  To the left of the photo I used a piece from Flourish Corner 4.


Love the texture from the embossing!

I used the other piece from Flourish Corner 4 at the bottom of the photo.  


Pieces from Rose Leaves were embossed with the same mixture I used on Flourish 6.  

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie







Creative Embellishments Products:

Flourish Tag Set 1







No comments: