Monday, November 1, 2021

Family Tag - Creative Embellishments November Challenge


Hi everyone!  It's the first of the month and time for a new Challenge at Creative Embellishments.  This month is a sketch challenge and the twist is to splat paint on your project.   

 I chose to create an oversized tag and drew from the circles on the sketch.  I was inspired by the colors of the leaves on the trees and those that have fallen to the ground.  It amazes me how quickly the leaves have changed this past week.  I used several Fall related chipboard pieces on my tag, all treated with various colors of ForkArt Terra Cotta Paints.  Love the gritty texture of the paint. Papers are from 49 and Market In The Leaves Collection.  Lots of layering and flowers.

Some close ups:









Here's the November Sketch, and remember the twist is to splat paint on your project.

Stop by the Creative Embellishments Blog for inspiration from the amazing design team.  I hope you'll join us this month.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishment Products:

Family ATC Coin


Leafy Vine Frame








No comments: