Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Simply Stunning - Creative Embellishments

 

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage layout.  Here in Maryland the leaves are finally changing colors.  I love Fall colors and was inspired to create my layout featuring those colors.

I used papers from 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Natural Collection and Vintage Artistry In the Leaves Collection  along with Vintage Artistry in the Leaves Rub-Ons and Foliage and some of my favorite Creative Embellishments chipboard.  Lots of layering along with some flowers and a leaf from my yard.


Here I used a piece from Flourish Set 10, inked with various colors and embossed with dark brown embossing powder.  I love this flourish and have used it may times on my projects. 


At the base of my layout I used the Circle Vine Frame, inked brown and embossed with darks brown embossing powders.  To the left of the Circle Vine Frame I used a piece from Flourish Set 14, embossed with various colors of embossing powders, dark brown, Olive and Spice.  Love the mixture of colors.


The second piece from Flourish Set 10, I cut into pieces and placed them around my layout.


More pieces from Flourish Set 10 and to the left the other piece from Flourish Set 14.


I based my layout on the October Sketch Challenge at 49 and Market. 


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Circle Vine Frame









No comments: