Monday, November 15, 2021

As Time Goes By - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage layout.   I love working with all the beautiful flourish shapes in the store.  They are perfect for anything vintage.


I used papers from Craft O'Clock's Vintage Bisou collection along with some flowers from my stash. All chipboard pieces were embossed with various colors and dry brushed with tan paint.


Love the title, As Time Goes By.  


Beneath the photo I used Scroll Flourish 2.


At the base of the layout I used Flourish 21.


Tucked beneath the flowers I used Flourish 22, and resting above the pink flowers a piece from Feathers.


Here's another view of  Scroll Flourish 2.


Tucked with the layers I used  Dripping Heart Lace Border.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . .  Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Flourish 21







No comments: