Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Love - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with this romantic vintage layout.  I used papers from AB Studio Dreamland collection and lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard.  

I covered the background paper with some gesso.  Once dried, I applied some modeling paste using a Prima flower stencil.  Once dried, I applied some more gesso and sprinkled some Stampendous Old Silver Embossing Enamel.  I dabbed the flowers with some Prima Vintage Gold Wax.  From there I started building up my layers with lots of fussy cut papers from the Dreamland collection and beautiful Creative Embellishments chipboard.  The photo is from Prima Finnabair Vintage Photobooth Stickers.


I used both pieces from Heart Flourish Frame 2 along with Flourish 28,  embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Aged Silver, Shabby Green and Hunter Green Embossing Enamels.  Beneath the photo I used a piece from Large Gear Frames embossed with a mixture of WOW Metallic Gold Rich Pale Embossing Powder and Stampendous Aged Silver Embossing Enamel.


 To the left of the photo I used a piece from Keys, embossed with Metallic Gold Rich Pale and Aged Silver Embossing powders. Beneath the key I used a piece from Gears 1 1/2 inches embossed with Stampendous Aged Silver and Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel.


Beneath all of layers I used Lacey Heart Border embossed with Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel. I cut the border into several pieces.  


Here's another view of one of the Gears 1 1/2 inches and the Lacey Heart Border


.

The title is from Hope Word Set, embossed with Stampendous Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel.  To complete the layout I added some Prima Copper Glass Glitter.

My inspiration for this layout came from the February moodboard  on the AB Studio Facebook group.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

Lacey Heart Border











2 comments:

gibonik said...

Beautiful layout!!! Can't take my eyes of it !!!!! :D

Lisa Landry said...

PERFECT vintage layout!!! It's an incredible piece!