Monday, February 15, 2021

Be With Those Who Help Your Being - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing an oversized tag.  It all started with a piece of paper by Riddersholm Design long forgotten, purchased ages ago and a packet of Die Cuts by Couture Creations.  Mix in some flowers, lace and and some of my favorite Creative Embellishments chipboard.


I applied some stamping to the paper and sprayed some Lindy's Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray.   Such a gorgeous color!  From there I built up my layering with die cuts, flowers and chipboard.


I embossed  the Flourish 24 with Stampendous Aged Spice Embossing Enamel.  I cut it in half and placed the pieces above and below the framed photo.  Flourish 11 was embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel and WOW Pastel Yellow embossing powder.  Beneath the layering I used a piece from Filigree Corner Set 1 embossed with Lindy's Tin Roof Rusted Embossing Powder.  


Love the Square Mini Frames!  I embossed the frame with a mixture of Aged Ivory and Tin Roof Rusted Embossing Powders.  The photo is from Prima Finnabair Words You Need stickers.  


At the base of the tag to the right,  I used a piece from Scroll Set 2, embossed with a mixture of aged Ivory, Pastel Yellow and Tin Roof Rusted Embossing Powders.  To finish off the tag I added some flowers, die cuts, lace and a sentiment from Prima Finnabair Art Daily Sentiments stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie

Chipboard Used:


Scroll Set 2





No comments: