Monday, March 1, 2021

The Pretty Little Birds Chirped - Creative Embellishments March Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's the first of the month and time for a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  This month it's a sketch challenge.  Spring will be upon us soon.    Love this time of the year when nature reblooms.  I created a Spring inspired tag.

Papers and die cuts are from Stamperia Imagine and House of Roses collections along with some beautiful Creative Embellishments chipboard.  At the base of my tag I used the  Slim Frame 2 and Ornate Mini Borders embossed with a mixture of Ranger Potting Soil  and Stampendous Aged Ivory.  




 At the base of my tag I used the  Slim Frame 2 and Ornate Mini Borders embossed with a mixture of Ranger Potting Soil  and Stampendous Aged Ivory.


Tucked within my layers are Leaves Cluster, embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory and Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel and pieces from Mosaic Panel embossed with Stampendous Aged Rose Embossing Enamel.  The twist, add stitching, I used my sewing machine to stitch around all the papers on my tag.  



Here's the sketch. I hope you'll join us this month.  Can't wait to see what you create.  Stop by the blog for more inspiration from the design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard

Slim Frame 2









No comments: