Sunday, March 1, 2020

Creative Embellishments March Challenge



Hi everyone!  It's March 1st and time for a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.    We've got another fabulous mood board this month, filled with lots of bold and vibrant colors.  The twist, add glitter.


I was inspired by the colors and the flowered gown.  I used a piece from Triptych 3 which I covered with paper.  I added some texture with a stencil, modeling paste and various colors or paints and mists.  I added layers using some cheesecloth, lace, flowers and  Ribbon FrameVine Corner and  Dress Form Set of 3. I added some prills, micro beads and glitter around my flowers. This month we are collaborating with Rinea Foils.  I added some small purple flowers which I punched from the Pastels Foils Variety Pack and I used a blue piece from the Frosted Foil Variety Pack. I used a die and cut a small circular floral frame and placed it around the center flower.  Beneath the center flower I used a Prima die and cut two flowers, one purple and one blue from the foil variety packs.


Here is the March mood board:

I hope you'll join us this month.  Can't wait to see what you create.  Stop by the blog here for inspiration from the design team.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:

Triptych 3


Ribbon Frame


Vine Corner


Dress Form Set of 3


Rinea Foils
Pastels Foils Variety Pack
Frosted Foil Variety Pack

No comments: