Monday, March 16, 2020

Find Your Loveliness - Creative Emellishments



Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with an over sized shabby chic tag.  Spring is in the air, the daffodils are blooming and the plants, trees and bushes are emerging from their winter sleep.  I love this time of the year, so I thought I would create a tag full of beautiful blooms.


I used papers are from the Prima Marketing Pretty Pale collection along with some Tim Holtz Idea-ology die cuts, lots of pretty flowers and of course beautiful Creative Embellishments Chipboard.  I covered he base of the tag with paper and added some stamping.  Next I built up layers with papers and die cuts.



At the base of the tag I used the Circle Vine Frame.  I embossed it with some Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.  After embossing I randomly dabbed the chipboard with some pale pink paint.



Tucked within my paper layers I used a piece from Doily Frame Set 1 and to the left of the tag I used Flourish 2, both were embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel and dabbed with pale pink paint.

Thanks for stopping by!



Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:


No comments: