Friday, February 21, 2020

Charm Tag - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with an over sized tag.  I'm hooked on these tags.  Love that you can add so many different elements, textures and my favorite chipboard pieces.  I was going through my never ending stash of flowers and came across some purple ones that I had purchased quite a long time ago and thought I would create a tag with a combination of purple and yellow.

 I used a couple pieces of papers from the Electric Charm collection by Blue Fern Studios.  Love the bold colors and designs in this collection.  I built up layers using papers, chipboard and lots of flowers.  I added some US Artquest Prills I Cannot Tell A Lilac.


I love this new Lacy Border chipboard.  I embossed it with a couple shades of purple embossing powders, added some Prima Vintage Gold Wax and dabbed on some pale yellow paint.


 On the right side of the tag I used the smaller pieces from the Photo or Page Corners Set 4.  I embossed them with a mixture of Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo and some Blue Fern Studios Auburn embossing powders.  Tucked beneath the flowers I used a watch from Mini Pocket Watches, embossed with the same technique as the Photo or Page Corners Set 4.
I used pieces from Feathers chipboard at the bottom of the tag.  I embossed the feathers with the same technique used on the Lacy Border.

There's still time left to enter our February Challenge.  Check out the inspiration from our design team here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products Used:

Lacy Border (lacy border)
Photo or Page Corners Set 4 (Photo or Page Corners Style 4)

Feathers (Feathers)

Mini Pocket Watches (mini pocket watches 4)

No comments: