Tuesday, May 28, 2019

With All My Heart - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing an over sized vintage tag I created with lots of Creative Embellishments chipboard. 


I started off by cutting several sizes of paper and inking the edges with distressed walnut stain ink.  Next I layered the papers on the tag.  A couple of coats of distress crackle was then added.  Once dried I added some alcohol ink in various spots and then begin to build my layers.


On bottom layer shown here, I used the Distressed Script Stamp. Beneath my title I used Flourish 18, which I cut in half, and inked green and added some white gold wax.  To the left of the Flourish 18 I placed Flourish 5, which I inked with various shades of purple and added white gold wax.  I cut the
Flourish 5 into 3 pieces and used in various spots on the tag.


To the left of the photo I used the larger rose from Rose Set 1 which I cut in half.  The other half was placed on the other side of the photo.  I inked the Rose Set 1 with shades of purple and pink and added white gold wax.  Beneath the layers I placed the medium size doily from Doily Frame Set 2 and used the smaller doily from the set under the photo. Both doilies were inked with distress walnut stain ink and dabbed with purple and white gold waxes. 

Here I placed another piece from Flourish 5
 and beneath it is the medium doily from Doily Frame Set 2.


Behind the photo I placed a piece from Fern Foliage 3,  inked lavender along with pieces from 
Flourish 18Rose Set 1 and Flourish 5.  To finish off the tag I added some lace and sprinklings of mica chips,glass glitter and micro beads.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products Used:


No comments: