Monday, May 13, 2019

She Was Herself Again - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone!  I'm back today to share a vintage canvas I created featuring some of my favorite
Creative Embellishments chipboard, a paper doll from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper doll collection and lots of tid bits from my stash.  I had previously mentioned in a past post that I had come across a lot of long forgotten items in my stash. Quite surprising what I found and have put to use.  I love creating vintage projects and I have to admit that this one is by far my favorite.


I started off with a 6 x 8 canvas that I covered with Tim Holtz collage papers.  I added some walnut stain ink around the edges along with some Finnabair Indian Pink Wax.  Next up in the process was to build layers using various tickets and decorative papers.


I used a couple of chipboard pieces here, Flourish 3 which I covered with a mixture of Finnabair waxes, White Gold, Firebird and Indian Pink.  Beneath the flowers I used Flourish Set 27 which I cut into several pieces to use in various places on the canvas.  I inked the pieces with dark green and added some White Gold wax.  


Here you can see more of the Flourish Set 27.   My title is from Tim Holtz Clippings Stickers.  


Beneath the paper doll I placed a piece from the Mini Pocket Watches, inked with Walnut Stain ink and dabbed with rust paste.  Beneath the watch is a piece from Mini Ornate Title Word Frames, covered with White Gold and Indian Pink Finnabair waxes.  


Here is another area where I used  Flourish Set 27 and the other half of  Mini Ornate Title Word Frames.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard:
Mini Pocket Watches

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

Debbie, this is absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!! Truly gorgeous! WOW!