Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Inspire - Creative Embellishments May Challenge

Hi everyone and happy May 1st!  My how time files. A new challenge is up at Creative Embellishments and today I'm sharing my take on the challenge with  an oversized tag I created full of lot of Creative Embellishments chipboard.  


I started off by applying a design to the tag with some gel medium and stencil.  Once it dried, I covered the tag with black gesso.  Next I applied Art Alchemy Waxes by Finnabair using Peacock, Electric Violet, Indian Pink and Fireboard .  I then painted all of the chipboard with black gesso and applied the same colors of wax as I used on the tag. 

No photo description available.

May Challenge:  Be inspired by one element and for the Twist add something with wings.  
I was inspired by the beautiful colors, and for the twist I added a butterfly.


Here I used the Monarch Buttefly Set and the word Inspire from the Inspire Word Set.  I cut the Flourish 32 into several pieces and placed the leaves among the flowers on the tag.


On the base of the tag I applied the Intricate Circle Frame and Mandala Lotus and beneath the butterfly I placed the Flourish Corner 2.


 .I hope you'll join us this month.  You have two chances to win some Creative Embellishments goodies.  Stop by the blog for more inspiration by the design team.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:

Thanks for stopping by!
 . . .  Debbie

No comments: