Monday, April 29, 2019

Note To Self - Creative Embellishments

Hi Everyone!  Sharing a frame today that I created for Creative Embellishments.  I recently took a trip to the dollar store and purchase a lot of bargain frames.  I thought it would be fun to alter one.  I was going through my stash and came across some older scrapbook supplies that I had purchase years ago and thought it would be fun to create a project using them.


I stared off with a small black frame and added some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink around the edges.  I then began building up layers with various papers and die cuts. I wanted the contents to mimic a clipboard.


I used several pieces of Creative Embellishments chipboard on my project.  The flowers are Flourish 11, which I emboss pink and also added some pink paint.  I used the Circles chipboard piece, embossed and inked with turquoise embossing powder and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I cut the circles into several pieces to use in various spots.  The Distressed Harlequin was embossed with lime embossing powder.


More views of the chipboard I used,  Flourish 11,  Circles  and  Distressed Harlequin.


I found this cute fabric brad in my stash.  Thought is was a perfect fit for the frame and loved that it went with the colors!




Creative Embellishments Products Used:


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: