Monday, July 10, 2023

Steampunk World - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with  my first project for July.  I was in a steampunk creating mood!

 I had bought a paper collection awhile ago, Steampunk City by Craft Box.  I paired the paper with a photo from Pexels, some fussy cutting from 3 Quarter Design Gizmo Escapades and steampunk chipboard from The Creative Embellishments Store.  All chipboard was treated with paint.


Beneath the photo I used the Steampunk Dress Form.  I painted it with DecoArt Americana Raw Umber Paint and stippled on some Folk Art Matte Linen Paint along with Folk Art Metallic Chocolate Brown Paint.  Beneath the dress from I used a piece from Gear Flourish Corner painted with the same colors as the dress form.


Flowers from 49 and Market Bluejay Rustic Bouquet were dabbed with Folk Art Metallic Chocolate Brown Paint.  Pieces from Skeleton Leaves were painted with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint along with Folk Art Metallic Chocolate Brown Paint.  Flowers from Skeleton Sunflowers were painted with Tim Holtz Speckled Egg Distress Paint and and Folk Art Metallic Chocolate Brown Paint.


The title rests atop an arrow from Boho Arrows 2, painted with Folk Art Metallic Chocolate Brown Paint and stippled with DecoArt Americana Raw Umber Paint.  I painted the Steampunk Gear Panel with DecoArt Americana Raw Umber Paint, Folk Art Matte Linen Paint, Folk Art Metallic Chocolate Paint and Tim Holtz Speckled Egg Distress Paint.  I cut the gear panel into several pieces and placed them around the layout.  

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:

Steampunk Gear Panel





No comments: