Wednesday, June 28, 2023

She Was To Remember - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a vintage layout.   I love creating anything vintage and love working with neutral colors.  


I recently purchased some Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Stitched Frames, and paired one with some papers and laser cuts from 49 and Market's Vintage Artistry Essentials collection.  I used several chipboard pieces from the store.  All chipboard was treated with paint.


I chose to work with pieces from Wheat Clusters and Mini Wheat as they mimicked the wrap the women is wearing.  The picture is from Finnabair's Vintage Photobooth stickers. I used Folk Art Matte Parchment Paint on the Wheat Clusters and DecoArt Americana Fawn Paint on the Mini Wheat. Beneath the layering I used Lily Leaves, painted with DecoArt Americana Mississippi Mud Paint and stippled with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Paint.


Pieces from the  Mosaic Panel were painted with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Paint and stippled with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint.

Leaves from Leaves Set 1 were painted with DecoArt Americana Mississippi Mud Paint and stippled with Folk Art Matte Linen Paint. I added some flowers by Blue Fern Studios and Petaloo, along with some dried moss, some random stamping and butterfly rub-ons from 49 and Market Vintage Artristry Coral.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Wheat Clusters





No comments: