Thursday, July 27, 2023

Adventure - Creative Embellishments

 

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today with this steampunk layout.


I used papers from Scrap Boys House of Science along with elements from their Pop Up Paper Pad, and lots of steampunk chipboard pieces from the Creative Embellishments Store.  All chipboard pieces were treated with paint, waxes and embossing powder.  I used DecoArt Americana Lamp Ebony Black, Zinc and Metallic Copper Paint.  Bronze Age, Rich Copper and Old White waxes by Finnabair along with Ranger Gunmetal Embossing Powder. I used a chipboard piece from Large Gear Frames on the base of my layout.


Here I used an ATC frame from Time ATC Frames along with a frame from Mini Frames that I cut into four pieces and placed pieces on each side of the ATC Frame.

.  

Beneath the layering I used a large gear from the Large Gear Set and a light bulb from Industrial Hanging Light Bulbs. I backed the chipboard pieces with vellum from Finnabair Vellum Journaling Pad.


Resting on top of the frame from Large Gear Frames is the Steampunk Pipe Frame and another large gear from the Large Gear Set.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products: 

Large Gear Frames




No comments: