Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Life is a Continuous Journey of Transformation - Creative Emellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog  today sharing my first project for February.  I went steampunk this time. 


The Creative Embellishments store has a large collection of steampunk chipboard pieces to choose from.  I paired the chipboard with papers from 3 Quarter Designs Gizmo Escapades and several shades of paint and waxes. Full list of paints and waxes can be found at the end of this post.


At the base of the layout I used a frame from Large Gear Frames.  Resting on top of the frame is the Steampunk Bee and resting on top of the bee are chipboard pieces from Gear Set 3 and Mini Gears. Pieces from Ivy Sprigs surround the gear frame.  Many layers of paint were stippled on the bee, Gray, Brushed Bronze, Matte Linen, Bittersweet Chocolate, Worn Penny and Blue Flash. 


I used the Steampunk Gear Panel under the gear frame.  I cut the gear panel into 2 pieces to use on both sides of the bee.  Nestled under the bee I used pieces from Gear Set 5 and Mini Gears.


Lots of layering and a few flowers from the papers.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:

Steampunk Bee










Other Products:
Folk Art Paint:
Brushed Metal - Brushed Bronze
Brushed Metal - Gray
Matte Linen
Hunter Green
Color Shift - Blue Flash

DecoArt Americana Paint:
Bittersweet Chocolate
Fawn
Dazzling Metallics - Worn Penny
Extreme Sheen - Antique Bronze

Prima Finnabair Waxes
Green Brocade
Old Denim




No comments: