Monday, December 26, 2022

Happiness - Creative Embellishments

 

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage layout. It's bitterly cold outside, so I thought I would create a layout using some warmer tones.  I reached for some papers from one of my favorite manufacturers, Stamperia.  


Love the vintage papers from the Romantic Journey Collection.  I paired the papers with some chipboard from the store and flowers from my stash and some paints.



I've mentioned many times that my favorite chipboard piece from the store is Flourish 10.  I coated the piece with a couple shades of green paint, Hauser Green and Aloe by DecoArt Americana, and stippled on some Folk Art Wicker White paint.  Resting below the flourish is a piece from Scroll Border 6, painted with DecoArt Americana Fawn paint and stippled with the Wicker White paint.  I placed a piece from  Berries above the photo.  The piece was painted with Folk Art Ballet Pink paint.  I added some Tu-Tu Pink mini prills by US Artquest.
 

The photo is from the Finnabair Art Daily Vintage Photobooth stickers.  It rests atop a frame from Mini Frames, painted with the same colors as Scroll Border 6.  I placed another piece from Berries beneath the frame along with a piece from Simple Ornate Pieces


To finish off the layout I added some berries from my stash, a doily using
 Scrapman Lace 7 die and paint splatters using DecoArt Americana Fawn paint.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Scroll Border 6





No comments: