Thursday, October 6, 2022

Garden of Dreams - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone! I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a flower garden inspired layout.  It's been cold and rainy here the last few days and I wanted to create something bright and colorful.

Papers are from the Stamperia Garden of Promises collection.  Love all the beautiful flowers on the background paper.  All chipboard was treated with a variety of paints.


I used a frame from Mini Frames for the title piece.  I painted the frame with Deco Art Fawn paint and dabbed it with Deco Art Raw Umber paint.


Two types of flourishes were used, Flourish Set 10 and Flowers and Fronds Corner painted with Deco Art Aloe paint and dabbed with Folk Art Thicket paint.


I used a piece from Chapel Windows, painted with Deco Art Fawn and Raw Umber paints.   Lots of fussy cutting flowers and butterflies.  Beneath the window and flourishes I used a piece from Ornate Gate Set of 2, painted with Deco Art Fawn paint and dabbed with Deco Art Raw Umber paint.


Love the details on the chipboard, by simply adding paint.

I hope I've inspired you!

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishment Products:

Chapel Windows





No comments: