Friday, July 1, 2022

Timeless, an oversized tag - Creative Embellishments.

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing an oversized tag.  I used several chipboard shapes from the store along with papers by Paper Heaven.  


I enjoy working with papers by Paper Heaven.  Here I've used their Golden Heaven collection along with their Innocence Flowers.  Lots of layering with elements cut from the Innocence Flowers along with several chipboard pieces.  I randomly embossed the tag with some Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.  


The center of the tag highlights a house from Mini Houses, painted with some Folk Art Adobe White Terra Cotta paint and randomly embossed with gold embossing enamel. To the right of the house I used a piece from Door Knobs. The house sits atop the Large Clock Face, embossed gold, and resting on the clock is Flourish 10, painted with various shades of green and lightly embossed gold.  The sticker is from Prima Finnabair Sentiments Stickers.


On the right side of the tag I used the Large Key,  painted and embossed gold.  


Love all the layers of chipboard!


On the base of the tag I used a piece from Arched Window Set of 3, painted and embossed the same as the house and door knob.  Resting on top of the window I used a piece from the Moth Set, painted with pale yellow paint and randomly embossed with gold embossing enamel.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Arched Window Set of 3





No comments: