Friday, July 15, 2022

The Loveliest Things - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing a vintage oversized tag.  


I have several paper collections by Stamperia, and chose to work with 3 of them. I used Atelier, Old Lace and Time is an Illusion.  Lots of fussy cutting, layering and Creative Embellishments Chipboard and one stamp, along with a button and lace from my stash.   


The center of the tag features a piece from Dress Form Set of 3.  I painted the chipboard with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Paint.


I cut some pieces from the Mosaic Panel and painted them with Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge Distress Paint. Beneath the panel pieces I used pieces from Lacy Border, painted with Folk Art Abode White Terra Cotta Paint and dabbed with Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Paint.



Here I've use a newer chipboard piece, Flowers and Fronds Corner, painted with Folk Art Sea Stone Terra Cotta paint and dabbed with Rusty Hinge Paint.  I cut the chipboard piece and placed the pieces in several spots on the tag.


Placed beneath the piece from Dress Form Set of 3, is a piece from Key Plates 2, painted with Rusty Hinge Paint.  I randomly stamped the tag with the Distressed Script Stamp.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Mosaic Panel






No comments: