Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Nature ATC's - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a trio of nature ATC's. In my spare time  I've been spending a lot of time outdoors  keeping up with my gardening and was inspired by the beauty of nature.


I used papers, laser cuts and rub-on transfers from 49 and Market's Vintage Artistry Naturalist and In the Leaves collections.  I love layering and had a lot of fun with these cards. Lots of chipboard from the store, including some newer releases, Think Green Bulbs and Curly Leaves



Love the chipboard Butterflies.  I inked two of them with Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink and the third one with Ripe Persimmon Ink.  I randomly stamped the butterflies with a stamp from my stash.  

 
Love the Think Green Bulbs!  I painted them black and dabbed on some light green paint.  Once dried, I applied some Finnabair Brushed Iron Wax. The leaves inside the bulb were painted olive and stamped with the Distressed Crackle Stamp and some black ink. Once dried, I applied some Finnabair Lucky Emerald Wax. Beneath the bulb I used a piece from Curly Leaves, painted with a couple shades or green paint.  On both sides of the card I used pieces cut from the Distressed Chicken Wire Border, inked silver and dry brushed with black paint.  The sticker sentiment is from Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Small Talk.


I used the same techniques on the second card, with the exception of the butterfly.  I used Ripe Persimmon ink on this one.


Love all of the layering and laser cuts.


The third bulb from Think Green Bulbs is taller than the other two.  I love the leaves sprouting from the top.



And the roots within the bulb.

I had a lot of fun creating theses ATCs

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Think Green Bulbs






No comments: