Friday, June 3, 2022

100% Natural - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with this vintage layout featuring a photo of my mom and her little brother.


Papers, die cuts and rub-ons are from 49 and Market Vintage Artistry, Vintage Artistry Naturalist  and In the Leaves.  I wanted to mimic the foliage in the photo, so I layered die cuts and chipboard around the photo.  I painted the Delicate Leave Frame with various shades of green, dabbed it with Prima Marketing's Lucky Emerald Wax and cut it into several pieces and place it among my layers.


At the base of the photo I used Lily Leaves, painted with various shades of green and dabbed with Prima Marketing Lucky Emerald Wax.


Placed above the photo is a piece from a newer release, Moth Set.  I dabbed the moth with some lemonade paint.


I used Lily Leaves 2 at the top of my photo.  The piece was painted with shades of green and dabbed with Lucky Emerald wax.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Delicate Leave Frame





No comments: