Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The Beauty Of Nature Is Everywhere - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with my latest project, an oversized tag.   Are you ready to take a celestial adventure from earth to the universe?


 A while back I purchased Stamperia's Cosmos collection,  full of beautiful celestial and nature images.   I paired the collection with some Creative Embellishments chipboard. I used various colors of embossing powders, paints and waxes. Lots of layering including Creative Embellishments chipboard, diecuts, spanish moss, seedlings, glitter and microbeads.


The Sun and Moon chipboard piece is the  focal point of my tag.  I used various colors of embossing powders to achieve the mixture of colors along with some Prima waxes.  Love the finished look of the piece. 


 The Sun and Moon piece rests on top of a frame from Circle Doodle Frames.  At the top of the tag along with the right side of the tag I used pieces from Star Pieces, embossed with various colors. Layering on the right had side of the tag includes Twigs, embossed with various colors along with some Prima wax.


Here are a few  close ups:






Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Sun and Moon


Circle Doodle Frames




1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

BLOWS ME AWAY!!!!!!!
Stunning and oh so gorgeous! Love the purples incorporated into this masterpiece! Need my address? LOL!