Thursday, July 1, 2021

Leave A Little Sparkle Wherever You Go - Creative Embellishments July Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's a new month and a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.  This month it's a sketch challenge and the twist to add stamping to your project.   For the challenge I chose to create a canvas,  and was inspired by some of the elements of the sketch.


 .  I added stamping to the canvas and Crescent Moon.  I love how the moon turned out.  I applied some crackle paste and once dried I added several colors of Lindy's sprays.  I used lots of chipboard, Crescent MoonGrunge Star CornerMoon StarsStar Pieces and Oval Ornate Frames 2, all treated with various mixtures of embossing powders.   


Here are a few closeups:







Here's the challenge sketch:

For more inspiration and details on the challenge head on over to the Creative Embellishments Blog. Hope you'll join us this month.

Thanks for stopping by!
 . . . Debbie








No comments: