Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Together Is The Best Place To Be - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with a vintage layout featuring lots of beautiful Creative Embellishments chipboard.  It's funny how I've gravitated back to creating layouts.   Looking through treasured old family photos ignited a spark in me.  The photo I used is of my mom and her younger brother.   


The background paper is from Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust collection.  I added lots of stamping, including the Distressed Grid Stamp along with lots of splatters using various colors of Shimmerz Inklings and Creameez.



Beneath the layers I used a piece from Flourish Page Corner, embossed with a mixture of Lindy's Oakleaf Olive and and Stampendous Shabby Green embossing powders.



Of each side of my photo I used Flourish Border 3.  Such a beautiful design!  I embossed it with a mixture of Stampendous Aged Aqua and Ranger Turquoise Antiquities embossing powders.  I cut the chipboard into three pieces. One piece is tucked beneath the photo.  On both sides of the photo I used Frond Set 5. Each piece was embossed with a mixture of Stampendous Shabby Green, Blue Fern Studios Nutmeg and Lindy's Oakleaf Olive embossing powders.



To the right of the photo a used a piece from Floral Hearts and at the bottom of  Flourish Border 3 I used the other piece from Flourish Page Corner, which I cut in half to use on each side of my layout.  I added a title from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk and lots of flowers.

 Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Flourish Border 3






No comments: