Saturday, May 1, 2021

The Time You Enjoy Wasting - Creative Embellishments May Challenge


Hi everyone it's that time again, the first of the month and a new challenge at Creative Embellishments. This month's challenge was a challenge for me with the bright colors and patterns.  Wasn't sure what to go with and in the end I chose circles. 


  I created this canvas in hues of blue and purples.  I started off by stamping the background using the Circle Bokeh Stamp.  I then applied two colors of mist, blue and purple.  Tucked within my layers are pieces from the Circles Panel, which I embossed with some purple embossing powder and Distressed Punchinella Pieces, also embossed with purple embossing powder.


 Here's the May Challenge photo.


Stop by the Creative Embellishments blog for inspiration from the design team.  Hope  you'll join us this month.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Circle Bokeh Stamp



Circles Panel 




Distressed Punchinella Pieces



No comments: