Monday, April 26, 2021

Make This Journey Of Your Own - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today with a vintage layout featuring a photo of my maternal grandmother.  There's lots of new products in the Creative Embellishments Store and I wanted to highlight some of the new flourishes.

Papers are from Craft O'Clock Summer Charm collection.   I used various stamps on the background, including the Distressed Script Stamp.  From there I added lots of splattering with Good As Gold, Ginger Snapped, Green Acres, Sage It Isn't So and Ruby Lost Her Slipper Inklingz by Shimmerz. I built up layers with papers and chipboard.



On each side of my layering I used 2 of the new flourishes.  To the left I used Scroll Corner 2 , embossed with Emerald Creek Weathered Wood Embossing Powder.  Tucked within the flowers I used pieces from Mini Leaves Set 3, embossed with Emerald Creek Weather Wood and WOW Earthtone Olive Embossing Powders. 



Here's another view of the Scroll Corner 2 .  The title is from Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Clippings Stickers.



To the right of my layering I used Scroll Flourish 3, embossed with Emerald Creek Weathered Wood Embossing Powder.  



Final touch, a  flair from Fall Flair Buttons.

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:


Scroll Corner 2 









<

No comments: