Thursday, April 1, 2021

This Is Us - Creative Embellishments April Challenge

Hi everyone!  Its April 1st and time for a new challenge at Creative Embellishments. This month the challenge is monochromatic.  I normally don't create monochromatic projects and wasn't sure what color to choose until I came across the Vintage Artistry Coral collection by 49 and Market.  I love how the colors compliment the photo of my mom and her little brother. 

  I first applied some stamping to the background paper.  Next I added some some rub-on transfers also from 49 and Market.  Love that rub-ons have made a come back.  Lots of splattering use various shades of coral with Shimmerz Inklingz.  



One each side of the photo I used a piece from Wavy Film Strips which I embossed white and dabbed with coral paint. 


 Flourish 10 and Flourish 31 were embossed with a mixture of various shades of coral.  To finish off the layout I added some mini prills, flowers and lace.  I hope you'll join us this month.  


Here's the challenge:


Pick one color.  The twist, add washi tape. Stop by the Creative Embellishments Blog for inspiration from the design team.  Hope you'll join us this month. 

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:


Wavy Film Strips




1 comment:

LISA said...

I am absolutely in love with this gorgeous layout!!!