Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Collect Beautiful Moments - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing an oversized vintage tag. There are some new Damask Chipboard designs in the store and I wanted to incorporate one of them on my tag.

I started off by covering the tag with paper from 13arts Summer Rhapsody collection.   I used the Damask Stencil and applied some Prima Rose Gold Icing Paste. Once dried I randomly embossed with WOW Gold Rich Pale Embossing Powder.  I also embossed the edges of the tag with the WOW embossing power and added some stamping on the tag.  From there I built up layers.


The Rose Leaves  were covered with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Rustic Wilderness Ink, embossed with WOW Gold Embossing Powder and lightly dabbed with Prima White Gold Wax. I used a few pieces from Distressed Clocks, inked with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink and dabbed with Prima White Gold Wax.  Beneath the Rose Leaves I used Flourish 16, embossed with Stampendous Aged Scarlett Embossing Enamel along with Prima White Gold Wax. The title is from Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers. 


At the base of the tag I used a piece from Damask.  Treatment on the chipboard the same as Flourish 16. I added some flowers and then place the other piece from Damask on top.  A frame from Mini Frames houses a photo sticker from Finnabair Vintage Photo Booth. 


Here's a view of the top of the tag.  I added some lace, die cuts and a butterfly from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:


Damask




















No comments: