Monday, December 14, 2020

Hugs and Kisses - Creative Emellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing my latest project created with lots of Creative Embellishment chipboard.  The store has a large assortment of 6 x 6 lattice panels, and I chose to work with the Leafy Panel.  

I applied several coats of Prima Art Alchemy Impasto paints.  Lavender first then Wild Iris and finished off with Burlap.   I added some purple tulle behind the panel.  From there I built up layers with flowers, chipboard and lots of fussy cut work from Lemoncraft's Twilight Autumn paper collection. 
 

This sweet little girl is from Prima's Art Daily Planner stickers.  I framed it with a piece from Small Intricate Frames, painted white and dabbed with burlap paint.  I added some tiny pearls.  Underneath both sides of the frame are pieces from Mini Ornate Title Frames, which I cut in half.   To the left and right I used pieces from Open Arched Windows painted white and dabbed with burlap. 
.

I painted the Flourish 30  dark green and dabbed it with burlap paint.  I cut the flourish into several pieces and placed the pieces among the flowers.


    To finish off I added some mini white prills, crochet lace and a satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy holidays!
. . . Debbie


No comments: