Sunday, December 6, 2020

Christmas Frame - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing my project for the December Challenge, a Christmas altered frame, which is a gift for a special friend of mine.  

I used lots of festive Creative Embellishments chipboard along with papers from Mintay's Home for Christmas and Merry & Bright collections. 

 

Love the  Pine Cone Clusters.  I used a mixture of ink, paint and embossing powders.  


I used two pieces from Ornament Frames  and embossed them with Stampendous Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel. The Curly Bows I painted gold and sprinkled with gold glitter. 



The Lace Border 7 was painted with a mixture of white and gold paint.  


I love the Mini Houses.  I simply dabbed on some vintage gold wax.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Creative Embellishments Products:





No comments: