Thursday, October 1, 2020

The Silence - Creative Embellishments October Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's October 1st and the means a new challenge at Creative Embellishments.    Hard to believe it's October already.  With all we've been through this year it amazes me how quickly time flies by.  I knew when I saw the October Challenge that I wanted to create something using the pumpkins in the store.  I just love them.  I used the following chipboard pieces, Pumpkins,  Pumpkin Vine Flourish,  Ornate Gate 1,  Bats Set and Mini Houses.  All chipboard pieces were embossed with Stampendous Chunky Black Embossing Enamel and then altered with various colors of Finnabair Waxes, Firebird, Brushed Iron, Bronze Age, Lucky Emerald and Green Brocade.  



Here's the challenge photo,  and the twist is to add something with wings or just wings.
I'll admit that I struggled with a black and white project based off the photo, so I opted to add in some color.


For more inspirations and details on the challenge check the Creative Embellishments blog post here.

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie




Creative Embellishments Chipboard:

No comments: