Friday, September 25, 2020

Happiness - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog sharing a colorful and cheerful layout that I hope brightens your day.    It's been ages since I've created one, and I enjoyed the creative process.  I used papers from 49 and Market Sweet Reflections collection and lots of Creative Embellishments products.


I started off by using the Flourish Stencil 3 on the background along with the Distressed Script Stamp.  From there I built up layers using pieces from the laser cut sheet included in the Sweet Reflections collection along with lots of  Creative Embellishments chipboard. 


The title Happiness is from the Sparkle Word Set.  I painted it with a light purple paint.



On both sides of my cluster I used Leafy Corner Flourish Set and  Mini Leaves Set 2.  All of the pieces were embossed with Blue Fern Studios Green Ivory and Lilac Embossing Powders and randomly dabbed with purple and green paint. Behind the photo I used a piece from Flourish Set 24, embossed with Blue Fern Studios Lilac Embossing Powder.


Here's a closer look at the background where I used the Flourish Stencil 3 and  Distressed Script Stamp.

Thanks for stopping!

 . . . Debbie


 CE Products:

Flourish Stencil 3












No comments: