Thursday, July 5, 2018

Memories - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back with my 2nd July layout created for Blue Fern Studios 
featuring the Tattered Walls collection.

The background paper is The Sun Room.  I applied some masking and paint splatters.  Layering beneath the photo is from The Library, The Maids Room and pieces from the Ephemera packet.  I placed the Stone Cottage chipboard beneath the photo and left it untreated.  I just love this old photo of my mom and her brother.

Lots of flowers from Spring Lilies, Wanderlust Lilies, Wanderlust Vines and Moody Blooms.  I added some Dijon Glitter to the centers of the butterflies and art stones and Lemonade Seedlings on the flowers. 

Another closeup of the flowers.

The title is untreated.  Love how it blends with the papers and embellishments.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Tattered Walls
The Sun Room, The Library, The Maids Room

Chipboard
Memories, Stone Cottage

Flowers
Spring Lilies, Wanderlust Lilies,
Wanderlust Vines & Moody Blooms

Ephemera

Glitter
Dijon

Seedlings
Lemonade

I'll be back in a few days to share another layout.
Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


No comments: