Sunday, July 8, 2018

Calm - Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  I'm back with my third layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring the Wanderlust collection.  

 I used Ocean Voyage (Side B) for the background.    For layering beneath the photo l used Souvenir (Side B).  I used the Tattered Newsprint Stamp and added some paint spatters in various colors.

Beneath the layering I used the Quatrefoil Panel chipboard which I treated with some brown stain. I added some Gold Nugget and Aquamarine Seedlings.

Flowers are from  Wanderlust Lilies, Tranquil Blooms and Memories Blooms.  The Leafy Twig chipboard was embossed with Taupe embossing powder.

Here I've used a round calendar piece from The Wanderlust Printed Chipboard.  The doily was cut from Seascape Side B. The leaves are from the Forest Branch Chipboard.  I stained them brown and added some gold wax.

The title was stained brown .

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Wanderlust
Ocean Voyage Side B, Souvenir Side B, Seascape Side B

Chipboard
Calm, Leafy Twigs, Quatrefoil Panel, Forest Branch,
Wanderlust Printed Chipboard

Flowers
Tranquil Blooms, Memories Blooms, Wanderlust Lilies

Embossing Powder
Taupe

Seedlings
Gold Nugget, Aquamarine

Stamp
Tattered Newsprint

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: