Saturday, November 26, 2016

Each Day Is A Story Worth Telling . . . Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  The holiday season is upon us.  Thanksgiving has come and gone.  I had a lovely day with my children.  Lots of movies to watch and food to eat.   After dinner my children were off on their annual  
Pre-Black Friday shopping event.  I stayed home and did some shopping of my own on the computer.  Not much of a fan when it comes to large crowds of people.  Just as many good deals online as in the stores.  Now on to business . . . I have another layout to share created for Blue Fern Studios featuring the lovely Memories collection.
I love creating vintage layouts.  I came across the picture on Pinterest and thought it was fitting for the title.I used the Grand Sequel paper for my background.  I added some peach ink and stamping, including the Blue Fern Grungy Grid stamp.  Lots of layers under the picture using the Calling Cards paper.

The top and bottom right hand side of the picture I used the Formal Corners Chipboard.  I embossed with some brown from my stash along with Imagine Ink Ginger and Breeze Embossing Powders.  Love the aged look to the corners. Tucked under the picture to the right I used the Mina's Border Chipboard, embossed with brown and Ginger.

Gorgeous flowers from Harvest Lilies, Memories Blooms and Tranquil Blooms!

I used the same treatment on the title as I did with the Formal Corners, a mixture of brown powder from my stash and Ginger and Breeze Imagine Ink Embossing Powders.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Memories Grand Sequel, Calling Cards
Chipboard:  Formal Corners, Mina's Border, A Story Worth Telling
Embossing Powder:  Ginger, Breeze
Flowers:  Harvest Lilies, Memories Blooms, Tranquil Blooms

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: