Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Big Drama . . . Blue Fern Studios

Hi everyone!  Back to share another layout created for Blue Fern Studios featuring the Memories paper collection.  I've enjoyed working with this collection.  A fav of mine! I created this layout for a dear friend of mine and it features her daughter. 
I used the Remember When paper for the background.  I added some light blue inking along with some random stamping.  Beneath the picture I've added a backing from the Calling Cards paper and placed the picture on the Mandala Frame Chipboard which I embossed with Mushroom Imagine Ink Embossing Powder. Lots of beautiful flowers from the Memories Blooms collection.

Here is a close up of the Mandala Frame.  I added some mircobeads and Sunshine Glitter for texture.

Tucked beneath the flowers is a Mini Flourish Chipboard embossed with Mushroom Embossing Powder.

I kept the title rather simple, inking it blue and adding some stamping.  Here you can see the vibrant flowers from the Memories Blooms.

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Paper:  Memories Remember When, Calling Cards
Chipboard:  Mandala Frame, Big Drama, Mini Flourishes
Embossing Powder:  Mushroom
Flowers:  Memories Blooms
Glitter:  Sunshine

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

No comments: