Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I Cherish You

Hi everyone!  Sharing a layout I created using some 
Tresors de Luxe lace, flowers and embellishments from the Tresors Etsy Store.
I used some beautiful paper from Pion Designs  to create my layout featuring my daughter.
The paper was a match made in heaven with the Tresors flowers and embellishment I used.

Here I have used a Purple Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment and a Multi Colored Chiffon flower.

Here I've used another Multi Colored Chiffon Flower.

Tucked underneath the the chipboard I've used some Ivory Venice Lace 
which I painted and inked.

Just a reminder that out November Challenge is open to everyone.
You find find all of the details on our FB page:  

I hope I have inspired you!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie



Tresors Supplies List:
Purple Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment with Pearl Beads FL-087


Multi Colored Chiffon Flowers with Pearls and Rhinestone Center, for Headbands, Clothing, Sashes, Set of 3, approx. 2 inches across, FL-180

Ivory Venice Lace for Bridal, Costume Design, Sashes, Headbands, Handbags, Dresses, Crafting LA-098

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo gorgeous! I love love love the flowers!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

I love the background paper!

Lizzyc said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! So pretty, love it!

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee this is pretty! LOOVE the flowers you've used with that gorg pp:):)

Lizzy Hill said...

Gee this is pretty! LOOVE the flowers you've used with that gorg pp:):)