Monday, November 3, 2014

Captured, Featuring Tresors de Luxe

Hi everyone!   Today I have a layout to share using some 
Tresors de Luxe lace and embellishments and the November 
moodbard on Tresors de Luxe new Challenge site over on Facebook which you can find  here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TresorsdeLuxeChallenge/
I used quite a few things from my stash to create my layout featuring my son, ages ago.  
Cute little guy back then, but now all grown up and handsome as ever!

The moodboard is full of lovely fall colors and images:


Here I have used a Rustic Shabby Chic Embellishment .

Here I've used a Rustic Red Shabby Chic Embellishment.

Tucked underneath the frame I've used some Ivory Venice Lace 
which I inked and added some touches of peach paint.

Our November Challenge is open to everyone.  You find find all of the details on

I hope I have inspired you to join us this month!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

Tresors Supplies List:
Rustic Shabby Chic Corsage Embellishment with Wooden Leaf FL-018

Rustic Red Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment FL-075

Ivory Venice Lace for Bridal, Costume Design, Sashes, Headbands, Handbags, Dresses, Crafting LA-098

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING the layers and the butterflies!!!