Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Perfectly Happy -- Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  Debbie here with you today.  It's a cold, cloudy, rainy day here in my neck of the woods.  I created this vintage layout to brighten up my spirits and hopefully inspire you.  


I used papers from the Dusty Blue Floral collection by Asuka Studio.  It's my first time using their papers and they are really beautiful.  Lots of layering, flowers from my stash and chipboard from the store, finished off with my go to lately, paint. 


At the base of the layout I used flourishes from Flourish Set 15, painted with DecoArt Americana Neutral Grey paint and stippled with Folk Art Linen paint and DecoArt Americana Fawn paint. Beneath the flourishes I used pieces from Distressed Punchinella Pieces, painted with Neutral Grey paint and stippled with Linen paint.  Resting beneath the photo are pieces from Lace Border 2, painted with Neutral Grey paint stippled with Linen paint.


Beneath the flowers I used Leaves Cluster and pieces from Leaves Set 9 inked with Versa Magic Hint of Pesto ink and stippled with Folk Art Terra Cotta Shale Green paint. Resting on top of the photo I used a feather from Ink and Quill, painted with Neutral Grey paint and stippled with Linen paint.


Here another view of the Leaves Cluster. I added some flowers and foliage from my stash along with some 49 and Market butterflies.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:



No comments: