Monday, October 24, 2022

Autumn Mini Frames - Creative Embellishments

 Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing a couple of autumn mini frames.  Leaves are changing colors and I was inspired by the beauty of the leaves.

I first applied DecoArt Bittersweet Chocolate paint to the frames.  Once the paint dried I dabbed on some Americana Terra Cotta paint.  For the background I used papers from In The Leaves collection by 49 and Market along along with rub-ons from the collection. I built up layers with chipboard,  laser cutouts from In The Leaves, flowers, some bits and pieces from my stash and some dried flowers from my garden.



This frames features the Fall Skeleton Leaves Set 1.  I inked the leaves with Tim Holtz Ground Expresso Ink and applied Folk Art Linen Matte paint, along with  Americana Terra Cotta paint. Leaves from Falling Maple Leaves were painted with terra cotta paint and Yellow Ochre paint. I added a piece from Berries, painted with Linen and Bittersweet Chocolate paints.


Lots of layering!


This frame features leaves from Skeleton Maple Leaves. The leaves were painted with Bittersweet Chocolate, Linen, Yellow Ochre and Terra Cotta paint.


 A piece from Berries and a couple of leaves from Falling Maple Leaves are tucked with the layers.


Thanks for stopping by!

. . . Debbie



Creative Embellishments Products:

Falling Maple Leaves









No comments: