Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Greeting - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments blog today sharing an altered Doily Frame, a perfect project to share on Christmas Eve. 

 I dug through my stash of Christmas papers and came across some papers from Forever Santa, a collection by Inkido and paired the papers with some flowers from Petaloo.  All chipboard was embossed with various colors of aged enamel embossing powders by Stampendous. 


The base of my project is the beautiful Doily Frame.  I embossed it with a mixture of Pinecone and Shabby Ivory embossing enamels.  I backed each scalloped piece of the frame with paper.


I placed a piece from Flourish Page Corner 5 on the left side of the Doily Frame, and embossed it with Hunter Green embossing enamel.  At the top and bottom I place pieces from Mini Berry Set, embossed with Garnet embossing powder.  Snowflakes from  Chipboard Snowflakes - Winter were embossed with aged Ivory embossing enamel.


I used several pieces from the Holly and Berry Set, embossed with Hunter Green embossing enamel.
To finish off my frame, I added some bits and baubles from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
. . . Debbie


Creative Embellishments Products:

Doily Frame









No comments: