Friday, January 15, 2021

A Little Bit of Everything - Creative Embellishments

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Creative Embellishments Blog today sharing an altered chipboard frame.  I'm a real fan of Stamperia's paper collections.  I had ordered their Old Lace collection awhile back and totally forgot about it.  It wasn't until I started reorganizing my craft room that I came across it.  I love the neutral tones in the collection and paired the papers with lots of Creative Embellishments which I chose to leave bare with the exception of one piece.  

I used the Circle Stitched Frame as the base. Lots of layering with papers. chipboard, flowers, buttons and lace.  



Just love all of the sewing chipboard pieces in the store!  I use a piece from the Mini Dress Form Set, which I added some flat back pearls to.  Other pieces used are the thimble from the Sewing Machine Set, Lace Border 7, which I treated with some paint, Small Hangers and a piece from the Button & Thread Cards, stamped with a zig zag stamp and a cutting from one of the papers from Old Lace collection. 



To the left of the dress form I used a couple pieces from the Button & Thread Cards.  I covered the pieces with paper and added some lace.


Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie





No comments: